14 sep. 2006

Jennifer Lopez - by Mac Donalds ...



J-Lo, inte äter du väl på McDonalds?
Jodå, det kan väl hända, säger Jennifer Lopez.
"I don't have anything banned from my diet."

Är det säkert?

"It is! I eat almost everything, only in moderation. I believe in having a really well-balanced diet, a little bit of everything, and I think if you’re fit and healthy, your body will let you know what it needs. It’s just that a lot of people have forgotten how to listen to it
."

Men vad gör du för att hålla dig fit?
"Well, I love spa treatments, massage and facials, and I love to dance, to sleep, to do nothing, to be in the sun."

Och så säger J-Lo att hon alltid SOVER 8 TIM/NATT och OM HON skulle känna att hon behöver gå ner något kilo så tar hon en low carb omgång - enligt GI metoden!


Inga kommentarer:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...